The foundation for the Church is to Love the Lord with our Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength (Luke 10:27, Deut. 6:4-7). This is how we love God:
- Hopewell will Teach the Word which we Trust In and Live Out in our lives.
- Hopewell will be a people who Consistently pray individually and corporately.
- Hopewell will Authentically Honor Jesus and Joyfully Celebrate Him.
Loving God is shown by loving our neighbor as ourselves (Luke 10:27, 1 John 5:1).
- Hopewell will be a Family committed to Friendship on a Mission.
- Hopewell will be a people who Bless our Neighbors by putting Love into Action.
Leave a Legacy
We inherit a 150-year Legacy of loving God and Loving People, and our call is to Leave a Legacy for the next generation (Deut. 6:4-7).
- The Next Generation
- Hopewell will Cultivate Gifts and Give Opportunities to the future Church.
- Strengthening the United Brethren
- Hopewell will seek to strengthen Fellowship and Ministry with our United Brethren Community.