About the Bible
- The Bible is the incorruptible, fully inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and all right living. We believe that it speaks just as powerfully and relevantly as it did when it was written, therefore, we take time to diligently study its content.
- God is the Creator of all things, and is holy, infinite, loving, and just. He exists in three coequal and coeternal persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins, rose bodily from the dead and lives in heaven as our Mediator and Intercessor until His imminent and bodily return at the end of this age.
About The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit ministers to individuals by convicting of sin and regenerating the sinner who believes. He indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly living.
- Heaven and Hell are real places, prepared by God Himself. Heaven is for all believers to enjoy God forever; Hell is for all those who refuse God’s grace and therefore enter eternal separation from God.
- Man is created in the image of God, but his willful sin resulted in physical and spiritual death and the necessity of a new birth for salvation.
- Salvation is by God’s grace alone, provided by the shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and applied to all who receives this gift through personal faith in Christ.